Most people solely associate pensions with their retirement planning. We recognise that pensions are still an important part of this but there are other options which may be more suitable for you. This is why we use a holistic approach to retirement planning and regard property purchase and investments as vital parts of accumulating your retirement fund.
Planning your retirement, the level of income required, and suitable retirement vehicle. We can advise on:
- Stakeholder, Personal Pensions and Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
- Existing pensions and arrange pension transfers and consolidation where appropriate
- Other suitable retirement fund options
The flexible use of pension funds using tax-free cash, income drawdown & annuity options to provide retirement solutions. We can advise on:
- Lifetime Annuities, including enhanced and impaired-life annuities
- Income Drawdown and Phased Drawdown
- Flexible Drawdown
Making the best use of your assets. We can advise on:
- Long Term Care needs
- Equity Release
- Inheritance Tax and Succession Planning
- Wealth Preservation
Equity Release is a lifetime mortgage or home reversion scheme. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.
Please note: the value of pensions can fall as well as rise, and you can get back less than you invested.